Pasadena Soccer Club Recreational Program
Recreational soccer is our new expansion of our clinic program for those who want to continue to grow and want to learn the basics. This program will also be known as our intramural program and give children who are new to the game an option to compete at a fun level. The focus at the Rec level is on effort, skills progression, and good sportsmanship rather than the outcome of the match.
This is a 10-week program with 6-8 games.
- $110 – Uniform Not Included
- U7 – once a week – 5:30-6:30.
- U8-U10 – twice a week – 6:30-7:30.
- U7-U10 age group games will start between 9am-6pm, on Saturdays.
- 8/23 – Coaches will notify players.
- Late August – Practices will start.
- Weekend of September 11 – games will start.
- Season over by 11/14.
Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
|2015 U7 = 5v5||Fustal Goal||Ref & Goalie|
|2014 U8 = 5v5 or 7v7||Fustal/Reg Goal||Ref & Goalie|
|2013 U9 = 7v7||Regular Goal||Ref & Goalie|
|2012 U10 = 7v7||Regular Goal||Ref & Goalie|
At U8, U9, U10 – lead coaches will field 2 try out based top teams up to 12 players. One Team will play travel and the second team can play travel or rec plus “county”.
Players may be asked to play on a Rec Plus team if we do not have enough players to fill an age group. Parents have the option to sign directly up for the Rec Program.
We reserve the right to combine age groups, if necessary.