Pasadena Soccer Club
- Age group: 7-18
- Season: Fall and Spring
- Location: Pasadena, MD
- Cost: $175 per season (*additional fees may apply)
- Tryouts: Required for placement on a travel team roster.
- Registration: SPRING COMING SOON…
- Uniforms: Not included in registration fee
The Pasadena Soccer Club Travel Program is a great opportunity for highly skilled players to compete at the highest level. The program offers year-round training and competition, including weekend long tournaments. Players are evaluated in May and placed on teams based on their skill level. The program runs from late August to mid-late June.
If you are interested in participating in the Pasadena Soccer Club Travel Program, please visit the Pasadena Soccer Club website to register.
Here are some additional details about the program:
- Fall season: Practices begin in September and run through November. Games are mostly on Saturdays.
- Spring season: Practices begin on or around March 1 and run through mid-late June. Games are mostly on Sundays.
- Tryouts: Tryouts will be held in early-mid May. Players will be notified within one week of try-outs and will have 48 hours to accept the position.
- Uniforms: Uniforms are not included in the registration fee. Players can purchase uniforms through the Pasadena Soccer Club website.
We hope to see you on the field!
Fall 2023 – Spring 2024
|2016 U8 = 7v7||2015 U9 = 7v7||2014 U10 = 7v7|
|2014 U10 = 9V9||2013 U11 = 9v9||2012 U12 = 9v9|
|2011 U13 = 11v11||2010 U14 = 11v11||2009 U15 = 11v11|
|2008 U16 = 11v11||2007 U17 = 11v11||2006 U18 = 11v11|
At U8, U9, U10 – lead coaches will field 2 try out based top teams up to 12 players. One Team will play travel and the second team can play travel or rec plus “county”.
Not all age groups may have a travel team. Travel teams being fielded are at the discretion of the lead coach, skill, and participation.